081621 Pre-License Salesperson Course - CONWAY - Weekdays
Time & Location
About the Course
This is the required Basic Principles in Real Estate sixty (60) hour course necessary to apply for and take the Arkansas Real Estate Exam.
The course is an overview of the necessary vocabulary, terminology, ideology, and basic mathematical skills to participate in Real Estate sales. The course also includes modules covering contracts, insurance, appraising and Arkansas License Law.
- All course materials are provided.
- We provide free fingerprinting by Sherwood Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association.
- We also offer free coffee, bottled water, and a vending machine with drinks in our break room
This course runs Monday - Thursday for two (2) weeks, or eight (8) days total.
Time: 9am - 5pm, 8 weekdays, Total = 60 hrs
Cost: $325.00 In-Person, $350 LIVE Online
- Course Tuition: In-Person$325$3250$0
- Course Tuition: LIVE Online$350$3500$0