0801 Pre-License Salesperson Course - Weekends
Time & Location
About the Course
This is the required Basic Principles in Real Estate sixty (60) hour course necessary to apply for and take the Arkansas Real Estate Exam.
The course is an overview of the necessary vocabulary, terminology, ideology, and basic mathematical skills to participate in Real Estate sales. The course also includes modules covering contracts, insurance, appraising, and Arkansas license law.
- All course materials are provided.
- We provide free fingerprinting by Sherwood Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association.
- We also offer free coffee, bottled water, and a vending machine with drinks in our break room
This course runs three (3) SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS
Time: 9:00 am - 6:30 pm, 3 weekends, Total = 60 hrs
Tuition: $295.00 In classroom, $325 LIVE Online
NOTE: LIVE Online classes are being offered pending AREC final approval beyond June 2020. If the details of the class change we will notify you ASAP!
- Course Tuition: In-Person$295$2950$0
- Course Tuition: LIVE Online$325$3250$0