0606 Pre-License Salesperson Course - Weekends
Time & Location
About the Course
This is the required Basic Principles in Real Estate sixty (60) hour course necessary to apply for and take the Arkansas Real Estate Exam.
The course is an overview of the necessary vocabulary, terminology, ideology, and basic mathematical skills to participate in Real Estate sales. The course also includes modules covering contracts, insurance, appraising, and Arkansas license law.
- All course materials are provided.
- We provide free fingerprinting by Sherwood Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association.
- We also offer free coffee, bottled water, and a vending machine with drinks in our break room
This course runs three (3) SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS
Time: 9am - 6pm, 3 weekends, Total = 60 hrs
- Course Tuition: In-Person$295$2950$0
- Course Tuition: LIVE Online$325$3250$0